Sunday, September 21, 2014

Review of Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story by Emma Chase


Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story
Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story by Emma Chase

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Typically I don't buy short stories like this because I consider them overpriced. Honestly, 99¢ for less than 40 pages rarely turns out to be a good use of my money. One of my favorite authors recently released a 140 page novella for the same price, so in my bargain-hunting mind Holy Frigging Matrimony is not a good buy. But because I'm reviewing Twisted and Tamed and had to go back and reread Tangled, I figured I'd grab Holy Frigging Matrimony too so that I had the full story. I mean, it is the wedding story after all. And as it turned out, it might not have been THE wedding I was expecting, but getting back into Drew's head was so frigging worth the price of admission. If you enjoyed Tangled, you'll definitely enjoy Holy Frigging Matrimony too. So go ahead and splurge – you won’t be disappointed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment