Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sharing Jewel by P.S. Love

Sharing Jewel Sharing Jewel by P.S. Love

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


With the increase in BDSM in mainstream novels, Sharing Jewel is, as the warning states, a rather vanilla ménage. That said, it was a fun and light-hearted read. There are no deep childhood issues or severely damaged characters within. What we have is a pair of very free-spirited identical twins and the sexually conservative wife of the oldest, and the story of how they gradually expand her sexual horizons. While I enjoy MFM ménages, I liked that there was an additional non-sexual reason why David wanted his brother to sleep with his wife. The sexual conversations and interactions were steamy and the book was enjoyable. This was not a deep, thought provoking read but it was what I needed after the last book I read; plus I picked it up for 99¢ and certainly got my money's worth.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment